I really think I forgot how important it is to read novels. They take you away from every worry in your life. Every single thing that's bothering you, it's nothing. It dissapears and you get taken to another world. You become another person. It's like an instant cure. You can bet that I'll be keeping my head buried in books over the next few weeks.
Reading about Julius Caesar is particuarly inspiring. It makes you realise that no woman is worth giving too much thought to. Rule and conquer. There are much more important things in life. They're only one aspect of that. Get that. Only one aspect. They're not everything. To fully realise my potential, it's important that I create a compelling vision for the new year.
Now that the depression is starting to lift, I've stopped being so competitive against invisible forces and realise how good it is to be in my own company. So here's the deal for the next year - I'm going to become completely comfortable being single, while putting out the intention to attact a beautiful, intelligent and loving woman into my life.
Is it possible that 2007 was just a taste of things to come? Preparation for something much more significant? Over the next month I want to immerse myself in Abraham's "Ask and it is Given" book. I want to take in every sentence and put it all into practice.
I love how Wayne Dyer says in the foreword, "I encourage you to read these words carefully and apply them instantly. They summarise an observation I've offered for many years now: When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. You are about to see and experience a whole new world changing right before your eyes. This is the world created by a Source Energy that wants you to reconnect to it and live a life of joyful well-being."
I've just come through one of the worst depressions of the year. Simply feeling 'okay' is an amazing feeling right now.
Friday, 30 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment